Sunday, June 10, 2007

20 Days Old - Daddy and Me

Do you know my Daddy? Do you think he is coming to tickle me? I hope he waits until I am much older to tickle me. I don't think I can handle it right now. I will grab his finger and maybe he won't tickle me. Oh, his finger is very warm. Daddy has very warm hands. It will be very nice to cuddle with Daddy durng the winter months. This is very relaxing holding Daddy's finger. I think I'll just stretch out for a moment and enjoy his company. Did you notice that I have a lot fewer tubes and monitors on me now. I am feeling much better and getting a bit bigger. Not as huge as Daddy but bigger than I was before.

Oh no!!! The other babies warned me about this. Daddy likes to squeeeze the "cheekies". Don't do it Daddy. Just hold my finger for now and next week I promise to spend kangaroo time with you. Please let me hold your finger. It helps me to calm down and improve my oxygen saturation levels.

Good Daddy. Let's do this some more. When you look at me and Daady together, you have to remember that Daddy is huge and I am very little. I am not going to show you, but I wanted to let you know that my bellybutton is healed and I have an "innie". Some people find this information very interesting. I don't know why.

2 comments:

Marion said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how tinsey tiny you arenext to Daddy's hand! Thank you Mommy and Daddy for sharing with us these beautiful pictures.

Nanci Leonard said...

Dear Erynn... I think that your daddy may want you to be a mathematician, but I think you have gifts as a writer. I really enjoy reading about your impressions of the world and people around you; aren't you lucky to be surrounded by so much love! Please know that you have your very own fan club, and we are all cheering for you to continue to grow and to get home very soon.

Praying for you every single day,

Nanci Leonard