Sunday, June 17, 2007

27/28 Days Old - I'm a Big Girl Now

What is different about me today? Can you tell? Look at some of my early pictures and you may notice 1) my skin is starting to fit me better 2) I've lost most of my wires and 3) I look good on pink . . . And, there's something else . . .

I am wearing clothes now. That's really good cause now I can almost regulate my own body temperature. And, I can also change my "look" more easily. Did you see my "bunny toes"?

Here I am on Mommy in my bunny jammies with my green pacifier and nose cannulas.

Here I am on Daddy with my bear and ducky togs. This is a better picture of my pacifier. I only like to suck on the ball end, otherwise it is too much of a mouthful.

Have a nice night. I will try to write tommorrow.

2 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

This is a friend from your past...Sharon just connected us to your blog...what a cutie you have. Lots of love and prayers. Carl & Pat Clark.

Marion said...

What a darling little baby. You are growing so fast. Im happy to see you have a wonderful sense of baby girl style. You look so cute in your pjammies.
Love, Tante Marion