Monday, June 11, 2007

21 Days Old - I Believe, I Believe . . .

I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the Birthday Bear. On Friday, the Birthday Bear came to my house and left a party for my 3 week birthday. Mommy's friends from Nintendo provided the presents, Daddy made the food and Mommy opened my presents. It was a great time. We had our friend come and take pictures.

My presents were wrapped in all my favorite colors. Lots of pink, teal blue and lavender. Very pretty and very baby. I don't know why but both Mommy and Daddy were teary eyed when they saw the pretty presents. They said "Oh My" alot of times.

Mommy is trying not to cry in this picture, that's why she looks so funny. LW did you know that everyone in all of my family is musical? They play instruments, sing, hum and whistle. Mommy thinks my hands will be big enough to play the piano. Thank you for the presents and the music.

Oh, yes, I will be very pretty in pink and white. Pink is my favorite color. SHS even gave me a hat to accessorize. (You go girl.) I love to wear hats. They help me maintain my body temperature. Did you know that this is one of my graduation requirements? Thanks for the pretty clothes, hooded blanket and big girl hanger.

I love pjammies. These are so soft and cuddly. Can you believe that Mommy even likes to see me in green? I guess I look good in most colors. Thank you for the sleepy time clothes, PB.

Hey beach buddy. I love the bibs and all the cool beach clothes. Mommy and Daddy love the bibs. I hope I wear the right bib when they feed me or they might give me icky food. Thank you for the fun presents, GA.

Oh my goodness, you found clothes that fit me right now. I just found out that I might be able to wear clothes when I am 5 pounds. My friend, Clay, just started wearing clothes. I am almost 3 pounds now. Thank you for the petite clothes outfits and the pretty purple dress, TS.

Who's your Daddy? This is my Daddy. Hopefully, he will be having a good hair day when he does my hair. (That's what my new shirt says.) I love presents that Daddy loves too. And, being the girl that I am, I also loved pile of presents, too. Thank you, KB.

Somebody went crazy at the baby shop. Thank you for all the many gifts especially the dipes and milk bags. Mommy says I will use a lot of these. Grandma Cathy really loves the strawberry dress with the bloomers too. I love and will really use this "huge" bag of gifts, KB.

Oh yeah, a swing with music and a light show and a little toy for me. I will be able to play safely while Mommy is doing chores. It's pink. Totally love it. I think this is from a bunch of people. I can't read yet, but that doesn't mean I can't say thank you for a whole lot of fun and relaxation. I love doing what babies do. It's a big step for me. Step, do you think I will be walking soon? :)

So, Mommy did not get her wish that I would be born fully potty trained. Thank you to the whole Nintendo gang for the warm "bathroom supplies" and diaper changing organizer. (I can't believe I am talking about "bathroom" stuff.

Do you think I will ever be as big as the baby in the picture? This looks like a very nice place to take my many naps. Did you see it is made especially for newborn babies? It is so nice of you all (group gift) to find baby-things that were made with my special needs in mind. It's not easy being small, but I am getting bigger everyday.

Our friend was nice enough to cut Mommy and Daddy's blotchy wet faces out of this picture. We all love this present. I will be too small to sleep in a crib when I come home. This will be my bed until I get too big. (hard to imagine.) With this sleeping place, I will be able to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room. We will be a happy family together every night.

Thank you all for your presents, good thoughts and prayers on my behalf. I am very excited to meet you all later this year. I remember hearing all your voices in Mommy's office. Thanks again from me and Mommy and Daddy.

1 comment:

Marion said...

What fun, I feel like I was at the Baby Shower with you. I enjoyed seeing all the cute baby things. I didn't realize you would need a special crib. What thoughtful, loving friends you have. I sure wish I could have a little taste of cake, and to give your cute little cupcake cheeks a big kiss.