Friday, June 1, 2007

13 Days Old - Delicious Stuff

Hey, why didn't anyone tell me this new food would be so delicious? I really like it. I've been sipping on it since 8:00 this morning. I feel so good and so sleepy. Mmmmm.
If you don't touch me and don't take my picture today, that would be fine with me. I do like to hear you hum but very slow and very low songs only please. I like life in the slow lane.
Can you seen how nice and comfy my world is inside my artificial womb? I love my new mat with the pretty pink and the green apples. My womb blanket makes things just dark enough for my little eyes to open when I want to look around. But, I always close my eyes when it gets too bright. I don't want to hurt them, and I don't like the headache.
I think I'll just eat and snooze today. My oscillator was turned down again and it's getting to be very quiet in my room. Can you see my yellow ear muff? I love the quiet. My blood pressure is in the 30's and my oxygen saturation in still in the mid 80's to mid 90's. It's another good day for me. See you soon.

2 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I didn't know Erynn Ann could write already!!

Congrats and so fun to see her progress on the blog. Too Cute!

Your cousin Marie

donna said...

I can't believe this little girl is amost two weeks old in out of Mommy's tummy time. She is beginning to get a regular routine and isn't it wonderful? Erynn is an amazing girl and so are her parents. You will make a great family!
Love
Donna