Wednesday, June 13, 2007

25 Days Old - Good Baby Day

Don't have ROP yet. If I do get it, then the eye doctors can do stuff and it most likely won't be a problem in the future for me. Head scan looks the same as it did when I was born. That's good for now. Shhhhhhhhhhhh! I am trying to sleep. No, I am trying to find my thumb. No, Grandma, I am not tiptoe-ing throught the tulips. Isn't this a pretty blanket though? I'm off my drugs now and didn't go into withdrawl because they weaned me very slowly. I have such good nurses who take great care of me. I am losing more of my wires everyday. Soon, I will be easy to pick up and hold. Right now, I have to call my team to lift me up and give me to Mommy.

Bye, bye for now. You will want to read about my tommorrow and see more pictures of my Daddy and me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just so you know, Jen and I love the posts and think you are doing a great job. We turn in for the latest update everyday. Thanks for the information.

Mike