Wednesday, July 25, 2007

67 Days Old - Grandpa Time

Do you know my Grandpa? He likes to write birthday cards and rub my toes. He is very handsome and looks good in pictures. He came to visit me and hold me. My nurse thought I might be cold and put this hat on me. Now you can't see my little face. I am sad about this hat. Grandpa says I look cute anyway. Do you know what else Grandpa can do? He can sing. I'll hum a note and then you hum the same note, Grandpa. See if you can hum my note before I hum a new note. Hmmmmm. Oh, you are very good at this game, Grandpa. I like to hum with you and to sleep in your arms. Let's do this again.

2 comments:

Gweneth said...

How sweet. Congratulations, Grandpa, on holding Erynn for the first time. You look great together.

GG

Julie T said...

Another new singer in the family, hummm?