Tuesday, July 24, 2007

66 Days Old - Birthday in Review . . .

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I had my immunizations and I got sick. So, I didn't have time to write. Here is a recap of my two month birthday . . . On the 19th, I celebrated my two month birthday with a Spa Day. Helga (Grandma Gwen) and Sven (Daddy) were my personal attendants.

I started with a head massage and shampoo from Helga. She has very nice fingertips and I love the brushie-brushie.

A little change of position and we moved onto a back massage. A little lower on the left, please. That's Tinu, we always use a "Spotter" during spa time. I get a little too slippery for the attendants.

Yes, heated 100% Egyptian cotton terry towels to dry the tootsies and tootsie owner. Sven is expert at diapering now.

And, finally a little hairstyling by Helga. She loves the curls, so watch out.

Wonderful, wonderful. I can't recommend enough a good spa day with a neck and back massage. It's quite refreshing. I had another spa treatment after I recovered from my shots.

Yes, very relaxing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh... so cute, my baby cousin