Tuesday, July 3, 2007

45 Days Old - Splish Splash, My Second Bath

Oh sweet mystery of life at last I have found you. ( i dream in song lyrics) I wonder if Daddy knows that I want to take another bath. I'm not stinky or dirty, I just want to do it again. Do you think Nurse Kathi will want to have bath time today? Everybody cross your fingers, please.

Yippee. I am going to take a bath today with Daddy. Warm soft towels to line the tub, mmm yummy. Daddy holds me nicely even when I am very slipperly. Daddy protects me against the scary water faucet.

Just remember Daddy, not in the baby's eyes or mouth. I'll hold my breath while you rinse. Go!

I can highly recommend heated towels after a bath. They are very snuggley and you feel very comfortable. I am so refreshed from that bath, I think I will look at things for a while. Are you my Mommy? Don't forget to dry behind my ears, please. What do you think I should wear today?

Nice selection. I love the pink stripe footed sleeper. Soft and warm and roomy. Oh, I am so relaxed. Perhaps I shall stop looking around and take a little nap.

P.S. No tickling the baby's foot. Nibbling the toes, maybe.

1 comment:

Gweneth said...

Fabulous! Love that yawn! GG