Wednesday, August 8, 2007

80 Days Old - I Don't Want to, Daddy

Daddy, I don't know what we are supposed to be doing here. Are we going to take a bath? Let's do baby yoga. How about we read a book? Want me to pull your chest hairs? No. I don't want to feed from my bottle. You can't put that bottle in my mouth. I won't do it. I won't. I won't.

It's bedtime Daddy. We don't need to bottle feed. Here, tickle my foot. Let's watch M*A*S*H* together. Teach me how to add numbers together. Tell me all about integers.

Noooooooo. I don't want to bottle feed. Hii-yaa!!!!! Drop the bottle, Mister.

Mommy, you came and rescued me from Daddy. I've got to tell you how Daddy tried to torture me.

4 comments:

Marion said...

They learn it so young.

Carl and Pat said...

You've done it again, Leslie! I'm still laughing. That little gal is getting cuter every day.

GTMGK said...

These photos are too precious...we love seeing these of our cute niece. Greg especially loves seeing the ones with Erynn giving Darryl a hard time :o)

Love you guys,
Greg and Teri

Julie T said...

Ohmigosh!! It's battle of the wills. At least you're starting out being the good guy for a while, Leslie. Gordon was always the good guy and I was the witch from the very beginning!