Friday, August 17, 2007

89 Days Old - Erynn Says . . .

Grandma, let's play games today. Let's play Erynn Says ! Do you know how to play this game?

Erynn says, Open your mouth big.

Very good, Grandma. Erynn says, Make your mouth little.

Very good, Grandma. Make your mouth really big.

Wowwie, Grandma. You are very good at this game. I didn't say Erynn says.

Grandma, let's play Wiggle Worm for Mommy. You wiggle just one little part of yourself while Mommy is taking our pictures. Watch my little hand. I am perfectly still and then bam, a little wave of the hand.

Perfectly still, then bam, pull on my gown. Very nice. Oh, no, Mommy caught me before I could wiggle again.

Time for my next nap, Grandma. Sweet Dreams.

Kisses.

3 comments:

Gweneth said...

So cute!!!!!

The other Grandma....

Nanci Leonard said...

Happy 3-month birthday!! Your daddy has probably taught you fractions, so you know that you are 1/4 of a year old. Thank you for all the pictures. I check on you regularly and am delighted that you are working so hard to get home to your mommy and daddy's house.

Thinking you are quite amazing, Nanci

Richard and Sharon said...

Do you think there is any possibility Cathy is excited about having a granddaughter?