Friday, August 24, 2007

96 Days Old - Jiggy Piggies

Mommy: Good Morning, Miss Erynn. Time to wake up from your nap. You have a visitor. Erynn: A visitor? Do I look okay? Are my cheeks rosy? Is my hair messy? Are my snaps done in the right order? Who is my visitor? Erynn: Oh, it's Grandpa. You look very nice and spiffy, Grandpa. I really like your black and white tie. It has very interesting contrasting colors. I like the jewelry, too. I look very good in gold, Grandpa. Erynn: Oh, oh, oh, Grandpa. I almost forgot to tell you. I learned how to do the jiggy dance. You put your arms out like this and then move them in a circle. I like to dance. Do you like to dance ?

Grandpa: Yes, I do like to dance. Did you know that Grandma and I met dancing. We used to waltz and fox trot and cha-cha.

Erynn: Did you do the jiggy dance?

Grandpa: No. Do you know the story about the little piggies that went to market?

Erynn: You are silly, Grandpa. Say Bye-Bye to all the people looking at us. See you all real soon.

E

3 comments:

Gweneth said...

My goodness, I've only been gone two weeks and look how big and how social she is becoming. And cuter every day. In three more weeks, she will change even more. I can hardly wait.

Love you, Erynn

GG

Marion said...

Erynn, you look like you're ready to walk out that hospital and go home! I love you in your beautiful clothes. I can't wait to give your little cheeks a kiss.

Love Tante Marion

NatalieD said...

You are a lucky little girl to have such attentive, loving grandparents.