Monday, August 13, 2007

86 Days Old -- Sleepy Head

Mommy: Erynn, it's time to wake up. Open your eyes, sleepy head. Can you see your new mobile? Erynn: I'm still asleep. Can you see that my eyes are closed? If I hold them closed tightly, will you believe that I am still asleep.

Mommy: Are you playin' posum? Erynn: (Cough, Cough) I think I'm sick. I can't work today. I better stay in bed and get better.

Mommy: You are not Ferris Bueller. Time to wake up. Erynn: No, no, you go ahead and use the bathroom first. I'll just hit the snooze button and get up in a few minutes. Erynn: Come closer. I really think I am sick. Can you see any spots under my tongue? We had better take my temperature. Mommy: Erynn, you have to wake up, it's time for baby yoga and a diaper change. Erynn: Oh . . . . . . okay. Erynn: Whew. I am bushed after all of that. Time for a nap. E.

2 comments:

Gweneth said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

GG

Julie T said...

Very creative, Leslie! I feel like I'm getting to know her--only it may just be YOU I'm getting to know better and those words may or may not reflect the actual feelings of the subject! She's adorable! And so BIG!