Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nov 8 - A Visit from Zipper, my dolphin pal

Hello, Zipper. Yes, I am very glad that you came to visit me during my afternoon gavage today. I don't feel good and I might be teething. Mommy said I could have my feedings by gavage for a little while until my mouth feels better.
Zipper, listen to me, you are not allowed to tickle me while I am gavaging. I may get sick all over you. It would not be nice. Let's pretend we are feeding you.
First, we put a little fishy in my fingers. Then, I hold it in front of you. Can you see it ? Can you smell the yummy fishy ? Do you want the yummy fishy ? No, no, Zipper. You can not have the yummy fishy until I tell you that you can have the ymmy fishy. It's the rules. You know "Mommy Says"rules. Okay, now you can have the yummy fishy. Was it very tasty ? You are a very nice dolphin. Oh, I am done with the gavage. Let's find Mommy and she will hold us for our nap. Or, maybe one of the Mommy's grandma friends will be over to hold us. How did we get so lucky to have a Mommy with so many friends who are Grandma's ? Are there other babies out there in the big world ? e

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love those zipper photos.

Michael