Friday, November 16, 2007

Nov 13 - I am Learning Something New

Can you read my t-shirt ? Can you tell from just my hairstyle what my t-shirt says ? It says, "Daddy does my hair". Now that I have so much less of it, I though it would be easier for Daddy to do my hair. I was wrong. I decided to take this picture, because I am growing and I won't fit into this t-shirt much longer. I am now starting to wear 3 to 6 months clothing. The clothes are HUGE on me. However, my 0 to 3 months clothing is getting to be too short for me.

My big announcement is that I am learning how to play with toys as well as playing with people. I am a baby, so I like to play with little toys. But, I like to play with all my little toys as once. These are all my toys that I can hold on to at once without them being too heavy. My pink baby bear and my little giraffe have rattles in them and my keys make lots of noise. I don't like lots of noise but sometimes I need my toys to make noise so that I can find them. (Don't you have to call your cell phone to find it, too ?) Another way I like to play with toys is to have them hanging in front of me. Then, I can see them and bat at them and they aren't too heavy for me to play with.

Can you see the spotty and stripey thingys ? I know these aren't toys, but I can't help myself. I love to look at these for minutes on-end.

These are my funny suns. They have toys that hang from the suns. I like to hold on to the hanging toys and look at the faces on the suns. I am a very lucky baby to have two suns to play with. It is very fun to play with toys. However, nothing beats playing with people. Can you find me ?

PEEK - A - BOO.

Hugs and kisses from me, e

No comments: