Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nov 10 - My Healthy Body

First of all, I'm fine. I just didn't feel very good for the last few days. I needed to cry every time I was feeding. I just needed to, I'm a baby. The doctors took pictures of my insides and examined my outsides and couldn't figure out what the problem was.
By then, I was so tired that I fell asleep and forgot to cry during my feeding. So, they sent me home with Mommy and Daddy. All the x-rays confirmed that I am a very cute baby, inside and out.
Mommy doesn't like it when I don't feel good. She gets really freaky. Daddy gets upset then cause Mommy and I don't feel good. Then, I get upset and yell at Grandpa. Then, he's sad and Grandma gets worried. Then, we call Grandma GG and she gets all worried. As she calls . . . and so on, and so on . . . .
I JUST DIDN'T FEEL GOOD.
I think I had a slight inflamation at the top of my tummy. I think my tube needed to be longer inside of me. Mommy fixed the tube and I am going to try it out tommorrow.
Anyway, we saw alot of very sick boys and girls and babies at the Children's Hospital in Seattle. I have fragile health right now, but I am very thankful for my healthy little body. I am very blessed just to have a feeding disorder. Hopefully Dr. Lynn can help me next Tuesday with my feeding. I am going to have a swallow test.
Hope you all are feeling good.
Love, e

2 comments:

Gweneth said...

Erynn Ann -- you rock the world!

Love, GG

NatalieD said...

You certainly have a lot to say for someone so young! You're going to be quite a talker I can tell.