Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nov 19 - 6 Months Old and Fabulous

Yes, that's the official word. I am doing fabulous. I am not perfect (say it isn't so) but I am getting very close. Last week, I got sick; I got shots; I got constipation; and I lost weight (that's very bad for me.) So, after Mommy interviewed the doctors for a very long time, we went home and tried some new things. This week, I gained back all my wieght and then some. I am now 13 and 1/2 pounds of energy. I am learning lots of things. I was so impressive for one of my doctors that they actually wrote done the "fabulous" word. I am on target for my adjusted age of 3 months in all areas. I used to be behind in a few areas (but what do they know). Now, I need to work on my strength and head control. (and, of course, my feeding disorder.)
Hope you have a fabulous day, too.
e

No comments: