Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sep 18 - Jellybean and Wiggles

Erynn: Excuse me, can't you see I am taking a bath? You're supposed to knock before entering. I don't have any clothes on.

Erynn: Hey, something or someone tastes very yummy. Is that the rain? Is that the Grandma? Is that the Jellybean? Jeremy: Yes, Wiggles. It's me, Jellybean. Do you want me to tell you a baby joke? Erynn: Oh, yes. Jeremy: Did you hear about the baby who was named after his father? Erynn: No. Jeremy: They call him "Dad". Erynn: Oh, that was a good one, Jellybean. You're very funny. Hey, it's time for my nap in my cradle swing. Do you want to swing with me? Jeremy: No, Wiggles. The swing is too small for two people. Hey, what's this I hear about you being naughty again. What did you do? Erynn: What do you mean I have been naughty again? I am too little to be naughty. I am only cute and cuddly and adorable. I am a very sweet cherub. I don't know how my nose tube came out or where it went. I don't know why Mommy swaddles me and keeps my hands out of the way. I am innocent I say. INNOCENT.

WANTED: ERYNN ANN EDMUNDS

CRIME: Pulling out her nose tube daily

WARNING: Super cute and cuddly

WARNING: Appears innocent

USE EXTREME CAUTION,

YOU COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH HER.

Note to Reader: Jeremy and Erynn are the only cousins on the Kelly side of the family who received nicknames before they were born.

No comments: