Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oct 25 - Don't Tell Mommy

Hello. Don’t tell Mommy that I am not taking a nap. I wanted to take a minute to blog but Mommy says I need to spend more time napping and eating than blogging. I was looking through my secret scrapbook from the last month and thought you might be interested in these pictures.

I found my thumb. I don’t know where it goes after I find it. But, I am able to find it more often these days. I stick my whole fist in my mouth, then, slowly pull my fist out while I am chewing. Then, suddenly, I find my thumb. My thumb is very tasty to me.

You remember my hairstylist, Holly. There are a few pictures of her on previous blogs. Her Mommy, Jan, came over and set my hair. Now I have three pink (i love pink) curlers. This is my car seat blanket. I keeps me very toasty warm. Sometimes I get very hot and sweat. When Mommy unzips my blanket, I am dripping wet and have to change my outfit.

This is me eating. I am in “the zone”. I am still have problems with eating. Each time I see Dr. Lynn we find a new problem after each problem that we have solved. Currently, I can’t drink really thin liquids because they feel funny in my throat and I think I am drowning. So now Mommy adds xanthum gum to my milk and I like it a whole lot better. I am still practicing how to drink and breathe in an organized way. I said practicing.

Just hanging out with Grandma Gwen (GG). Now that I am home, I am allowed to wear purple and lavender. My doctor at the hospital didn’t like it when I wore purple. So, I decided to make him happy and wear pink most of the time. (Tip: Make the doctor happy and he won’t make you sad, if you know what I mean.)

Oh, no. Mommy’s coming, gotta go. Here’s a few close-ups for framing. (wink-wink)

Who's the cutest 5 month old you know ?

See ya real soon, e.

3 comments:

Gweneth said...

Man - cuter and cuter! Miss America, eat your heart out.

GG

Mrs. B said...

Erynn is the cutest baby! Hands down. Yep, she is the big winner.

Kathy--niece of Richard and Sharon

NatalieD said...

Keep the pictures and commentary coming. It's great to see this little lady's progress and growth.