Thursday, September 27, 2007

Aug 31 to Sept 8 - Coming Home to Napland

Note to Reader: Yes, it has been a month since my last blog. I’ve been busy learning how to be a newborn baby in the big world. I’ve got lots of pictures to share and story to tell. Hopefully, Mommy can help me get things organized so that we can catch you up.

Daddy, it’s time for us to go home. You need to take me home with you today. I am all dressed up and ready to go. I am going to keep my feeding tube for a little bit. But, I passed all my other tests and I have arranged a doctor’s appointment for Tuesday. Let’s go.

I know we aren’t getting married Daddy, but will you carry me over the threshold ? That car ride was very nice. I like the jiggly-ness. Mommy was so nice to sit next to me so that I didn’t get scared. Not even when that really loud truck passed us on the road.

Oh, thank you for putting me down in the shade. That sunshine is really bright. Here is one of my baby bugs. I didn’t want her to be scared in her new home either. I will be very nice to her so that she feels safe. Don’t you think it’s a good time for a nap? There are many places in my house where I can nap . . . . In my crib with all my pals . . . or In my glider with my Auntie Inge . . . or On my couch in Mommy’s arms . . . or In my pink cradle swing . . . or On top of my big girl bed.

3 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Congratulations to all...I've been watching to see when Erynn got to come home! What a journey. Thank you for the wonderful journal entries...you are amazing, Leslie! (Pat C.)

NatalieD said...

You look right at home--where you belong!

LittLe Erynn's said...

hi..so cute baby...;-)..nice to see ur blog..