Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 5 - Cinco De Mayo

hola, estoy erynn. creo que escribir del numero 5. yes, i can speak many languages, especially the language of cute. today, this cinco de mayo, an homage to the number 5 . . .

. . . FIVE pictures and flashity-flashity's in FIVE seconds

. . . counting to 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - FIVE, I found you.

. . . FIVE steps to the top of Mommy Mountain.

. . . only FIVE stuffed animals allowed at one time ;)

. . . FIVE toes on two feet

. . . catching FIVE winks

. . . FIVE feet outside my front door

. . . FIVE teaspoons of wonderful prune fun

. . . FIVE o'clock, time for Daddy talk

. . . FIVE minute nap

zzzzzzzz. e

p.s. did you like my spanish accent? fue muy bien. (note the italics, my "spanish accent".)

3 comments:

NatalieD said...

You are just beautiful, Miss Erynn!

Julie T said...

Si, Senorita Erynn...tendre que pasar para hablar contigo en espanol! Y Feliz Cumpeanos muy pronto!

Gweneth said...

My liitle darlin', when GG gets bored, GG comes here to have some smile time.

I love you.

GG