Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1 - New Playground at Waverly Beach

yes, i know i only wrote one post in april. do you know my gg and my mommy ? they have been working on my family history together. so, how was i supposed to blog with them on the computer ALL THE TIME. (i love you gg and mommy, but baby needs to blog.) april was very busy at my house, gg came to visit and i got very tired. sooooooo many flashity-flashity's. i can hardly see straight any more. the good news is that i have lots of pictures to choose from for blogging. last summer, they closed our beach. that was okay because we were in the hospital anyway. but now, it's open again and it is wonderful.
they have a baby swing.
they have a spiral slide.
and i have a mommy and a daddy.

blog you soon, e

2 comments:

Julie T said...

Oh, Erynn- you have really outdone yourself this session and given us a plethora of precious pictures! I don't think I have ever been to Waverly Beach Park. Could I come with you and your mommy sometime in the next couple of months when it is nice and warm? I love you!

LittLe Erynn's said...

cute baby ...;-)