Saturday, May 24, 2008

May 23 - Mouth Magic

did you know that there are many things that you can do with your mouth besides eat? i can make a silly face while i am grinning and showing you my teeth. can you see my little chin dimple ? i can laugh at my silly daddy. i can lick my toes or chew on my socks. i can blow raspberries and make my lips buzz. i can taste my lips. they taste goooooood. i can stick out my tongue . . . right side up . . . or i can stick out my tongue upside down.

i can sing or talk about anything.

and . . .

i can bite.

chomp.

e

1 comment:

Gweneth said...

When did you get top teeth? You have neglected telling your GG! They are lovely teeth; I am sure they are very sharp. I shall do my best to avoid the biting sequence upon my person.

Love you, and see you soon.