Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Year at Preschool

today i am writing about my year in preschool.  i am still in preschool, but i have a lot of pictures to share with you already.

september - i start school and look around my classroom.  i love to play with the town blocks and cars.  i will play near other kids but i like to play by myself better.  (no one steals the toys from me.)




october - i have lots of fun during circle time.  i help with the calendar and learn actions to songs and dance with a new friend.





november - daddy is my best friend.  i can dress up and be daddy at preschool.




december - i can ride in my friend's wagon cause i am still little enough for the teacher to pull us both.  my teacher is asking questions and i am helping give the answers.




 january - i love to bop until i drop. apparently i also like to wear pink and black.  but i defintely like to drive.  we drove race cars in the playground.  i can drive very fast.  i look good in my car.



february - i am making a new friend.  he is new in our class.  i can dance and i can play with others and share and take my turn.






march - i (that's mine) brought something to show and tell.  it's my swimsuit.  i'm playing with kids at the marble run and at the water table too.







april - we are bees.  some of the bees sit on balls to help make bigger muscles in our bodies.  i like to do constructions.  i don't let the boys take my tools away from me.  but, i do share and take turns when i have to. 




may - i really like experiments.  i am going to find out if the fan will blow the pom-poms.  no, the pom-poms are too heavy. 



gotta go.
the bus is coming.

e

1 comment:

Gweneth said...

What a wonderful pre-school year you have had, my sweet Erynn. I am so proud of you and what you have learned to do!

See you soon, sweetie-pie!

Love, GG