Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19 Erynn's New Rules (Birthday Part 1)

you may have read about my top three list (see prior blog entry) but that's old news now.

my new rule of life is . . . .  four times, because i'm four.   yes, that's right.  uh-huh.



my birthday was at the zoo with mom and dad.  we went to see africa animals including one-two-three giraffes.




i opened birthday presents while waiting for the raptor flight show.  i got a make my own zoo book and an alphabet fishing pole.




then, we ate our birthday cupcake near the roaring dinosaurs.  i am four, now i can cut with a knife. see.  it was a chocolate peanut butter cupcake.  i picked it out myself.  it was yummy and i ate my whole slice.






after trekking through most of the zoo, we got tired and decided to ride the up and down horseys.






 then, we went home to open more presents from grandma and grandpa and gg.

e.

p.s. my school is coming to the zoo next week for a field trip.  mommy and i are going to go see the rest of the zoo then. 




1 comment:

Gweneth said...

Did you make a giraffe, laugh? This looks fun. I am glad you had a fun birthday, my Erynn!

Love, GG