Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feb 7 2008 - Big Girl Stuff

good morning. i am feeling especially good today. i'm going to start my exercises with kicks and smiles. it's very fun and good for my tummy muscles. just lift your heels and wham!!! back down onto the crib. be very careful to keep your toes under control. it's not nice to kick mommy in the throat. oh no, my big toe is headed for mommy's neck. if i smile really big like this, mommy will forgive me and love me. (i hope) i feel good and i'm not going anywhere today. low likelihood of reflux so i'm going to wear my tweety overalls before i get too big and they get too small. i am getting bigger. i am 19 pounds of fun now. my feet are getting bigger too. i had to try on a bunch of my littler shoes until i found the right pair for today. don't you just love pink?!?!?! time for a little mouth work. i've got to get more stuff in my mouth so that i can start working on eating. i love to read and chew on books. i fell asleep for a very long nap. i think i am growing bones again. when i woke up Daddy was home. i love it when Daddy comes home. he is so funny and he does just what i want him to do just the way i want it done. shhhhh. don't tell him. i'm getting tall too. can you see all of me and my pink tennis shoes? i can stand on my feet if you help me.

or, i can just relax on Daddy. (remember, don't tell him.)

well, it's dinner time now and i haven't got a clue about this food stuff. the bananas were too cold and the mashed potatoes were too hot, so i mixed them together and now everything is just right.

ha. i tricked you. messy hands does not mean messy mouth. i'll wait for another time to taste the stuff. right now, i just like to fingerpaint.

later. e

3 comments:

Gweneth said...

I just have to keep looking and looking at your blog - you are so beautiful. GG loves you and misses you soooo much! Pretty soon you will be too heavy for this ol' grandma, but you just keep growing. It's okay -- I can sit down and hold you on my lap.

Love, GG

Teresa said...

Ahh... Very cute. She is so bueatiful. Of course you agree with me. Love Always, KTBJH

Julie T said...

I can't believe what a big girl you are getting to be! And how pretty you are in pink! It's really your color! Don't worry too much about the eating times you're missing right now-they're over-rated! Besides, your hand-eye coordination will catch up in no time once you start loading food onto the spoon. I should know about that! Love you girl!