Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb 19 2008 Nine Months Old

Today I am nine months old. Yes, I am ancient of days. I have many things to do today. However, the most important thing I have to do is take a bath. Did you know I like to read books? I really like "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and "Moo, Baa, Lalala" and "Sweet Dreams" and "The Going to Bed Book." I also like "Where is Baby's Bellybutton?" and "Are You My Mother?". Oh Miss Doris, you will be so proud of me. I am going to make up my own story today. Hehehemmmmmm (clearing throat.)
"Is this Erynn's Bathtub?"
by Erynn Ann Edmunds
I am nine month's old today.
I need to take a bath.
Can you help me find my bathtub?

Is this Erynn's bathtub?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my high-angle bouncy chair. I play with my spinning bears here.

Is this Erynn's bathtub?
No, this is not my bathtub.
This is Daddy's bed. I practice rolling over here.
I like to race Daddy to bed and jump in before he can.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my jiggly chair. I practice pulling and flinging things here. Mommy will sing everytime I pull on the blue butterfly.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?
No, this is not my bathtub.
This is my cradle swing. I play with toys here.
Grandpa falls asleep when he watches me play with toys.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my rocking chair where I hang out with my stuffed animals. My crib is getting too full for everyone to stay in there with me.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my bobby pillow. I can sit up with a little help now. I get very busy when I sit up and have a tray to hold things for me.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my car seat. I don't like getting into my car seat. I like to ride in the car, so I have to ride in a car seat.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my Excersaucer. It is a castle and I am the Princess. I bounce when I am happy and I bounce when I am mad.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my play gym. I listen to music and chat with visitors here. I think I might be a soprano. I like to sing the very high notes.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my crib. I come here after my bath to get dry and warm. Shhhhh, my baby is sleeping.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ?

No, this is not my bathtub. This is my high chair. I play with food here. My high chair has water and waves and fish and toys.

Is this Erynn's bathtub ? Umm . . .

Yes, this is my new bathtub. I am too big for my old bathtub.

I am too little for Mommy and Daddy's bathtub.

The kitchen sink is just right for me.

Yes, this is Erynn's bathtub.

The End.

e

2 comments:

NatalieD said...

I loved your story! You are a very modestly-covered bath-taker.

Gweneth said...

What an author! Have you selected your publisher yet?

You surely have some wonderful places to play and learn. You are getting soooo BIG, and you become more beautiful every day!

Love you! GG