Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jul 5,6 A Visit to the Ocean

we're going to the beach again.  gg and papa liked going to Pomponio Beach just south of San Gregorio, so we all headed out to the beach for a family day.  this is my edmunds family.  we are missing papa, megan and david, garrett and kelsey. 


it was windy, so i put my hair in a pony tail.  it was cold, so i put my body in my fairy princess towel.  i run up and down the beach.  i dug in the sand.  i flew a bag kite.  i saw kites and people flying across the water. 


i played with mommy and daddy.  i played with my cousins, and my gg. 


there's lots more pictures of us playing.  but you need to get back to work.  here we are lounging in the chair mommy dug.


e

p.s.  i didn't wear enough sunscreen and my cheeks are burnt and blistered a little.  mommy and daddy feel very bad.

No comments: