Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4 - Please forgive

my dear blog friends, please forgive me for the lack of pictures in april. i have been busy using the potty chair and momma has been busy finishing up a big project before gg's visit. yes, i can tell that you are excited about a gg visit as it means lots and lots and lots of pictures. so, without further ado . . . a little bit of big piano playing. mary had a little lamb and twinkle, twinkle are my signature pieces.
some trike riding. i am getting taller. i can now reach the pedals a little and make the wheel go around once or twice. i am working on trike riding inside my house.
i now have squeezy balls for hand exercises. i am very strong but not in my hands and my fingers aren't working quite right yet with my very loose muscles. i'm working on it.
momma and i dance and sing to loud and silly music. sometimes we read books on the sofa.
more pictures to come and a few movies too.
e

No comments: