Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sep 10 - Just Erynn being Erynn

a collection of erynn-isms 1> i'm going to catch me. (a request for a game of chase accompanied by a "stolen" object i.e. camera part) 2> erynn sleep bed c blanket (translation, I am big enough to sleep in my bed and not my crib and i don't need my blanket. I will only use my emergency blanket.)
3> erynn's blanket ( translation, everything's better with my blanket on it.)
4> poor erynn's baby (translation, i pushed the foot that makes the baby cry and now i feel bad and in 4 seconds i am going to throw my baby. i am two and i can not deal with this crying.)
yes, i'm very cute and adorable until i've had enough. aren't we all?
e

1 comment:

Gweneth said...

By the way, Ms. Erynn - where will GG sleep? Eh? I think I'm to big for the crib! Tell you what -- to visit you, I'd sleep on the floor.

Love, Love, Love,

GG