Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th - Erynn Declares Independence

here's my latest and greatest news, i don't throw up all the time anymore. my tummy doesn't have to get rid of my food anymore. it's safe to love and cuddle me and play with me. i won't get your clothes messy anymore. now, i still don't like to swallow food and everything makes my mouth feel bad. and, i do still have a "strong gag reflex" but i only do a little to fix my problem instead of emptying my whole tummy. I am working on lots of eating skills but its really, really, really, really hard to like food when i keeps on making my mouth feel bad. so, please be very careful if i ask you for food and you know its going to be a problem for me. i don't know all of this stuff, so i might get cranky with you. here's a hint - - - give me choc-lick. i love choc-lick. i can always lick and melt choc-lick. just don't give me too much. a little goes a long way. we can always play ball together. i love to throw and catch and kick and roll and chase and bounce and hold balls of all sizes and colors.
here's a hint for you - be careful with very big balls, you can bounce right off the sides of them. and then you get hurt and you will need your daddy and your blankie to feel better. you could get a sore neck and that is not good.
anyway, happy 4th of july !!!
e

No comments: