Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nov 5 - Wednesday Afternoons with Erynn

is the coast clear yet? has the feeding therapist left? is this how you wear a haaaaa------T? (for those of you who have heard me say hat, that's just about the right spelling for me.) well, as the saying goes, if the hat fits, wear it. okay, it's just you and me this afternoon mommy. no projects, no cleaning, no cooking, no phones, no visitors just a you and a me. so, lets sing a few songs, play some games, and take a nap. no, popcorn popping. i want pat it and roll it and mark it with a b. i wouldn't mind a little twinkle, twinkle and sing a rainbow, too. eating time is over. get me out of here. oh, no i was crawling too fast and toppled over. oh, this is so relaxing. oh mommy . . . .
you missed these two specks of dirt on the floor. oh, no the tickle giggle monster is here. lets play hide and seek with boo.
it's time for a nap. i am all tucked in and ready for my go-to-sleep-baby drive.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
e

No comments: