Monday, July 28, 2008

July 21 to 28 - Hanging with the Family

hey, guess what, i have little people cousins? i thought i only had giant old people for cousins. this is haley. she is four years old. we can play the piano together.

haley can play the piano better than me because she has been playing the piano for a very long time.

but, i can still "cut a rug". come on gg, i got a boogie beat going.

gg prefers the classical music. watch out haley. coming through. i have a very high note to play for a moment. did you see how fast haley can move her fingers on the piano? wow.

did you like the girls piano concert? oh no, jared and haley like to tickle me. blake, where are you? help me. save me. why isn't mommy or daddy or uncle kelly or aunt teresa saving me. why?

oh yay, aunt teri and uncle greg to the rescue. whoosh.

no more tickling. i'll tell the baby (in the mirror). daddy, don't you encourage him.

free at last to tickle my own toes.

i can't believe it. california has exersaucers too. . . .

and sesame street and elmo . . . .

and straws. what a wonderful world.

anyway, here are a few more cute photos of me according to the photographers who took them. . .

swimming in Livermore

chewing my duck in hayward

being "the big mouth baby" in dublin being a part of my family.

love

erynn

2 comments:

Gweneth said...

This is a travelin' baby! Loving the report.

GG

Lisa Aubrey said...

Hi Leslie - Erynn is adorable! And you look like one proud mama!! I miss you, you are still the best manager I've ever had :-) I don't have your personal email address... but if you get some time, I would love to chat with you. lisamilunovich@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Lisa