Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23 - Piano Lessons

i am very sorry. i cannot come out and play with you right now. i am taking piano lessons. i am a virtuoso. i must use every bit of my talent. i do hope you understand. let me show you my new baby grand piano. i is very colorful and can help my play many kinds of music. i can play twinkle, twinkle little star. i can turn the pages. you have to be very careful when you turn the pages. you have to remember to reach up and not pull down. (the piano is very heavy when it is on top of you. i know.)
do you want me to play itsy bitsy spider ? i have the music right here.
look, i have an octave reach.

well, i really must practice my technique now. i love to play my piano. i hope you enjoy listening. i hope to be concert ready very soon.

love,

e

1 comment:

NatalieD said...

I think you have a future in music--either playing an instrument or singing or both!